Flexible commercial boiler finance
As a Worcester Accredited Installer, we can offer you flexible payment options to help with the cost of your boiler and installation. We work with Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, who are experts in providing finance and flexible payments to millions of homeowners across the UK.
Our flexible funding solutions for commercial boiler finance are designed to fit around your needs. We offer a simple online application process with straightforward repayment options, speedy release of funds and no hidden fees. Funding is provided by the reputable and well established finance company, Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC.
Commercial boiler finance
- A competitive hire-purchase solution for business customers of Worcester Bosch products via Worcester Bosch’s approved installer network.
- Finance terms of two to five years as standard (other terms can be considered).
- Finance available for total project cost including:
- Ancillary costs (design, groundworks etc.)
Simple and straightforward commercial boiler finance
How it works
- You pay a number of fixed payments equivalent to the capital cost of the project, plus interest.
- The VAT and any deposit are paid to Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC on signing of the agreement.
- A £150 documentation fee is paid with the VAT and deposit.
- At the end of the agreement you pay a final £75 option to purchase fee and take ownership of the equipment.
- Reduce capital requirement; unlock higher value deals and accelerate projects.
- Save your cash for more important projects.
- Efficiency savings can potentially cover the payments giving an immediate net benefit.
- Supports a Turnkey Service seamlessly.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. Top Plumb Ltd is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk