Flexible commercial boiler finance
As a Worcester Accredited Installer, we can offer you flexible payment options to help with the cost of your boiler and installation. We work with Hitachi Capital, who are experts in providing finance and flexible payments to millions of homeowners across the UK.
Our flexible funding solutions for commercial boiler finance are designed to fit around your needs. We offer a simple online application process with straightforward repayment options, speedy release of funds and no hidden fees. Funding is provided by the reputable and well established finance company, Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC.
About Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC (HCUK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Capital Corporation, one of Japan’s largest non-bank financial institutions.
It was originally established in the UK in 1982 to provide innovative financial solutions to manufacturers. It now meets the demands of consumers, brokers, and businesses of all sizes and specialities across the UK. Over 1,300 employees provide market-leading products and services to over one million customers.
- A competitive hire-purchase solution for business customers of Worcester Bosch products via Worcester Bosch’s approved installer network.
- Finance terms of two to five years as standard (other terms can be considered).
- Finance available for total project cost including:
- Ancillary costs (design, groundworks etc.)
Simple and straightforward
How it works
- You pay a number of fixed payments equivalent to the capital cost of the project, plus interest.
- The VAT and any deposit are paid to HCUK on signing of the agreement.
- A £150 documentation fee is paid with the VAT and deposit.
- At the end of the agreement you pay a final £75 option to purchase fee and takes ownership of the equipment.
- Reduce capital requirement; unlock higher value deals and accelerate projects.
- Save your cash for more important projects
- Efficiency savings can potentially cover the payments giving an immediate net benefit.
- Supports a Turnkey Service seamlessly.
Finance is offered through Topplumb Limited and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit brokering registration number 10973838. Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of work.
Topplumb Limited, Miramar, High Street, Ivinghoe, Aston, Buckinghamshire LU7 9DQ.