Monthly boiler payment plan
over 10 months
A reliable and efficient boiler is a necessity in any modern home but it’s one of many costs of running a household. Why not spread the cost of your new boiler with our new boiler finance monthly payment option? In just one visit we can arrange your installation and payment options, saving you time and money.
New boiler finance example
|Cost of boiler installation||£3000|
|Amount of finance||£2700|
|Number of months||10|
Offer applies to installations of Worcester Bosch boilers up to £4000.
For only a small monthly payment you can have access to a high spec heating system!
We can help with boiler finance if you are...
- At least 18 years old
- UK resident for more than 12 months
- Holder of a personal bank account from which a direct debit can be taken
- Owner occupier
- In permanent employment, working a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Self employed
- On disability allowance
- Unemployed & ‘hour person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
Sorry, we can’t help with boiler finance if you are….
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- A temporary/agency worker
- A foster carer without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- A child-minder who does not have a registered Créche/Nursery
- Full time student (other than trainee nurses and doctors)
- Supply teacher who does not have a permanent contract with a specific school (we would possibly require the school name and address).
…but we’ll still be happy to help you find the most cost-effective options.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc, authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Top Plumb registration number 10973838.