At Top Plumb we are always on the look-out for new talent. If you are looking for an apprenticeship, then please get in touch as we may have the perfect role for you!
[To contact us about jobs listed on this page, please use the form below.]
As an apprentice you will work under the direction, supervision and guidance of an experienced engineer to support the delivery of excellent installation, repair and maintenance services, whilst working to achieve a number of skills and qualifications.
You will have the following attributes and key skills:
- Functional skills in both Maths and English – Grades 4-7
- Be able to establish and maintain good customer/client relationships
- The ability to learn and develop a thorough knowledge of the skills, technology and safety procedures required to carry out the full range of tasks
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to understand and interpret work instructions
This job will be based in and around the area of Hemel Hempstead and so it would be ideal if you live nearby and/or can drive.
If this job appeals to you, we would love to hear from you!
Top Plumb is a thriving plumbing and heating company who are seeking multiple engineers who take pride in their work to come and join our expanding team. The candidate would be required to complete oil, gas and LPG installations, breakdowns, services and maintenance work. We are seeking someone who is confident to work on their own or with a junior member of the team.
The candidate should be able to transition a job from a breakdown to a quotation with confidence. We are seeking someone who is able to take an active role in driving the business forward and who can demonstrate positive customer service skills.
Ideally you will hold a number of qualifications, but at least one (either Gas Safe, Oftec or LPG) is required. Some self-employed experience is also desirable
Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 4pm.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Company vehicle with a fuel card
- Work mobile phone as all work will be distributed via an app, where you will have access to your schedule and be able to report notes and pictures of any findings.
- Further training / Certifications courses available
- Holiday pay
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year
Contact us about a job
If you are interested in jobs listed on this page please use this form to give us some information about yourself and we’ll be in touch.
Your privacy is important to us. You can read our privacy statement in the link at the bottom of the page.